Ich Dien Cushion / Prince of Wales Cushion / Three Feathers Cushion (Velour)
This Ich Dien/ Prince of Wales Three Feathers Cushion, is part of my Welsh Gifts Collection. It is the heraldic badge of the Prince of Wales. It consists of three white ostrich feathers emerging from a gold coronet. A ribbon below the coronet bears the motto Ich dien (Which is a German contraction meaning 'I serve'). As well as being used in royal heraldry, the badge is sometimes used to symbolise Wales, particularly in Welsh rugby union and Welsh regiments of the British Army. This luxurious cushion would be the perfect gift for family or friends and is definitely a style statement. Cymru am byth!
- The cushion has been made using a soft and luxurious, velour front.
- The reverse of the cushion has an envelope opening in a panama cotton especially chosen to fully co-ordinate and add that unique touch to this cushion design.
- This listing includes both the cushion cover and the cushion pad (which is made from a premium poly fibre fill).
- The cushion measures approximately 17 inches by 17 inches or 43 cms by 43 cms.
- Would recommend dry cleaning only.
- All materials comply with BS5852 Part 2
The cushions at Angharad Banks are not mass produced. Each one is made in my studio at my home in the heart of South Wales. The cushions carry a label which testify to its handmade nature.