Cariad Heart Cushion / Love Heart Cushion
This cosy pinstriped wool fabric has the hand-cut word Cariad' appliqued on to it, and is the perfect backdrop. The Welsh word 'Cariad' translated means love. It can also be used as a term of endearment (love, darling or sweetheart), my Grandmother always called me 'Cariad', so I understand that the gift of a 'Cariad' cushion would be very meaningful. Especially a heart shaped cushion!
- The cushion is made using a wool pinstriped fabric. The lettering is handmade using a contrasting wool/wool blend felt.
- The reverse of the cushion is made in the same fabric.
- The cushion measures approximately 16 inches by 16 inches or 40 cms by 40 cms.
- This listing is for a complete, filled cushion, the filling is made from a premium poly fibre fill.
- Would recommend spot cleaning or dry cleaning only.
- All materials comply with BS5852 Part 2
The cushions at Angharad Banks are not mass produced. Each one is made in my studio at my home in the heart of South Wales. The cushions carry a label which testify to its handmade nature.