Croeso Cushion / Welcome Cushion
The front of this applique 'Croeso' Tartan cushion is made using 100% wool fabric. 'Croeso' is the Welsh word for welcome and is the first word you see when you enter Wales: 'Croeso i Gymru' or 'Welcome to Wales'.
- The cushion is made using a 100% wool tartan fabric.
- The lettering is handmade using a co-ordinating wool/wool blend felt.
- The reverse of the cushion has an envelope opening in the same fabric.
- The cushion measures approximately 17 inches by 17 inches or 43 cms by 43 cms.
- This listing includes both the cushion cover and the cushion pad (which is made from a premium poly fibre fill)
- Would recommend spot cleaning or dry cleaning only.
- All materials comply with BS5852 Part 2
The cushions at Angharad Banks are not mass produced. Each one is made in my studio at my home in the heart of South Wales. The cushions carry a label which testify to its handmade nature.