Tartan Cwtch Cushion / Cwtsh Cushion
This ever so grown up combination of grey and burgundy, wool touch tartan was always destined to become cushions adorned with the word 'Cwtch'. A word, that is so often used in Wales and is imbued with meaning and it is not just a hug but a heartfelt one. Who doesn't love a cwtch?
- The cushion is created using a grey and burgundy, wool touch fabric.
- Lettering is appliqued with a choice of wording: cwtch/cwtsh in a natural wool blend felt.
- Measurements approximately 17 inches by 17 inches or 43 cms by 43 cms.
- Envelope style back opening.
- Includes a premium poly fibre fill cushion pad (If you would prefer a feather fill cushion pad please let me know, using the Contact Me page).
- All materials comply with BS5852 Part 2.
- Recommend spot or dry cleaning.
- My Map of Wales range of gifts is available here.
The cushions at Angharad Banks are not mass produced. Each one is made in my studio at my home in the heart of South Wales. The cushions carry a label which testify to its handmade nature.
"That is not just a cushion or a cwtch, it is both all wrapped into one. I am renaming it a Cwtchion" (Customer of Angharad Banks).