When I saw this beautiful, teal and gold wool touch tartan fabric I thought of Granma's chair and knew it was the perfect fabric to create a cushion as special keepsake for Grandmothers everywhere. The lettering is appliqued in a lovely natural felt. This cushion can be ordered if your Grandmother is Grandma, Mamgu, Nana, Nan , Nanna, Nain, Granny, or Grandma just pick from the drop down list. If however, you call your Mama a special and unique name please contact me as I may be able to create a bespoke cushion just for you.
- A teal and gold wool touch tartan fabric has been used to make this cushion.
- Lettering is available in a choice of wording: including Mama (choose from the drop down box)
- Lettering is appliqued with in a wool blend felt. The colours have been chosen to highlight the tartan fabric.
- Measurements approximately 17 inches by 17 inches or 43 cms by 43 cms.
- Envelope style back opening.
- Includes a premium poly fibre fill cushion pad ( If you would prefer a feather fill cushion pad please let me know, using the Contact Me page).
- All materials comply with BS5852 Part 2.
- Recommend spot or dry cleaning.
The cushions at Angharad Banks are not mass produced. Each one is made in my studio at my home in the heart of South Wales. The cushions carry a label which testify to its handmade nature.