Daffodil Brooch / Cennin Pedr Brooch / National Symbol of Wales Brooch
This beautiful hand cut and hand stitched Daffodil brooch was first made to celebrate a St. David's Day. The Daffodil is the national flower of Wales. This gorgeous handmade Daffodil brooch is the perfect accessory for St David's day or just to brighten up a spring day! This lovely daffodil brooch would complement any dress, coat or even a bag
- The brooches are hand -made using a wool/wool blend felt.
- Use the brooch bar on the reverse to attach to your chosen item.
- The Daffodil brooch is 9 cm in diameter (approximately).
- To clean use a damp cloth, do not soak the felt, wash by hand or machine, otherwise some colour transfer may occur.
- The brooch will be shipped to you wrapped in a box, decorated with a jute bow and wrapped in decorative cellophane making it a perfect gift for any occasion!
- All materials comply with BS5852 Part 2.