Tartan Cwtch Cushion / Cwtsh Cushion
When I saw this traditional chequerboard tartan I thought of log fires and woolly jumpers and knew it was the perfect fabric to create a cushion adorned with this beautiful word that is so often used in Wales. The giving of this cushion decorated with the word 'Cwtch' which simply translated means a hug or cuddle; would be symbolic of doing just that.
- The cushion is made using a wool touch checked style fabric.
- The lettering is hand-cut using a co-ordinating cream wool/wool blend felt.
- The lettering is available in a choice of words: cwtch or cwtsh.
- The reverse of the cushion has an envelope opening in the same fabric.
- The cushion measures approximately 17 inches by 10 inches or 43 cms by 26 cms.
- This listing includes both the cushion cover and the cushion pad, which is made from a premium poly fibre fill (If you would prefer a feather pad please contact me to discuss).
- Would recommend spot cleaning or dry cleaning only.
- All materials comply with BS5852 Part 2.
The cushions at Angharad Banks are not mass produced. Each one is made in my studio at my home in the heart of South Wales. The cushions carry a label which testify to its handmade nature.