Tartan Cwtch Cushion / Cwtsh Cushion
This soft and cosy tartan was always destined to become cushions adorned with the word 'Cwtch'. A word that is so often used in Wales and is imbued with meaning. A 'Cwtch' is a hug or a cuddle but it is not just a hug but a heartfelt one. Who doesn't love a cwtch?
- Contemporary wool touch fabric in a teal, gold and natural tartan.
- Lettering is available in a choice of 2 colours; teal and natural.
- Lettering is appliqued with a choice of wording: cwtch/cwtsh in a natural or teal wool blend felt.
- Measurements approximately 17 inches by 10 inches or 43 cms by 26 cms.
- Envelope style back opening.
- Includes a premium poly fibre fill cushion pad (If you would prefer a feather fill cushion pad please let me know, using the Contact Me page).
- All materials comply with BS5852 Part 2.
- Recommend spot or dry cleaning.
- My Map of Wales range of gifts is available here.
The cushions at Angharad Banks are not mass produced. Each one is made in my studio at my home in the heart of South Wales. The cushions carry a label which testify to its handmade nature.
"That is not just a cushion or a cwtch, it is both all wrapped into one. I am renaming it a Cwtchion" (Customer of Angharad Banks).