Teulu Cushion / Family Cushion
This beautiful lilac and natural wool touch tartan fabric was specially handpicked to create cushions adorned with the word "Teulu: which is the Welsh word for 'Family'. This cushion would be ideal in any home giving maximum comfort and the motto of 'Teulu' is imbued with meaning, as 'Teulu 'or 'Family' is everything!
- The cushion is made using a lilac and natural tartan wool-touch fabric.
- Lettering is appliqued with a choice of wording: Teulu / Family.
- The lettering is created using a wool/wool blend felt.
- Measurements approximately 17 inches by 10 inches or 43 cms by 26 cms.
- Envelope style back opening.
- Includes a premium poly fibre fill cushion pad (If you would prefer a feather fill cushion pad please let me know, using the Contact Me page).
- All materials comply with BS5852 Part 2.
- Recommend spot or dry cleaning.
The cushions at Angharad Banks are not mass produced. Each one is made in my studio at my home in the heart of South Wales. The cushions carry a label which testify to its handmade nature.