Cariad Mawr Cushion / Big Love Cushion
This is another of my Welsh themed cushions which would be the perfect gift for a variety of people from a work colleague, to a friend or a loved one. Or even someone who once lived in Wales but now resides overseas; it would remind them of loved ones back home. The giving of this classic cushion decorated with the phrase 'Cariad Mawr' which simply translated means a big love or lots of love would be a symbol of how much you love them.
- The cushion is made using a neutral herringbone style fabric.
- The lettering is handmade using a contrasting deep red wool/wool blend felt.
- The reverse of the cushion has an envelope opening in the same fabric.
- The cushion measures approximately 17 inches by 17 inches or 43 cms by 43 cms.
- This listing includes both the cushion cover and the cushion pad (which is made from a premium poly fibre fill).
- Would recommend spot cleaning or dry cleaning.
The cushions at Angharad Banks are not mass produced. Each one is made in my studio at my home in the heart of South Wales. The cushions carry a label which testify to its handmade nature.