Orders, Delivery & Returns
- My products are all handmade and unique, therefore, there may be some variations in colour, size and finish.
- The appearance of colour and size may vary on different computer screens, so if you need further advice re: colour matching/ sizes etc. before ordering please contact me.
- In the event that you are unable to add a product to the basket, as it is 'out of stock' please contact me. I will inform you when this product has been re-stocked.
- If you purchase more than one item, your shipping costs will be combined automatically at the checkout.
All debit/credit card/PayPal payments are securely processed by Shopify Payments. At no time is card data stored or handled for any orders placed online using my website.
- All items will be shipped using Royal Mail, First Class, Signed for delivery service.
- All items will be shipped within 7-10 business days, unless otherwise stated.
- If you need your item in a hurry, I will endeavour to assist you with this.
- If you need a special postal arrangement, such as, Next Day Delivery, please let me know and I will inform you of any additional costs.
- For all commission/bespoke items shipping may take longer, this will be relayed to you at the time of ordering.
- At present, due to Covid 19, all international deliveries have been suspended. This information will be updated when this decision has been reversed.
- Please be aware that the buyer is fully responsible for any custom charges that may be applicable.
- Delivery times are dependent upon many factors and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
- Items are dispatched on Fridays.
- All items are shipped wrapped for their protection, using a bubble wrapped envelope or plastic mailing bag.
- I only ship to the address registered to your card or PayPal account. Please check that your address is completely up to date. If you need other shipping arrangements please contact me ahead of time.
- Royal Mail is used for all items at present.
- Items are delivered according to Royal Mail, First Class, Signed for policy.
- Any questions regarding your order or the delivery, please contact me using the Contact Me page or email me at email@example.com. Please quote the order reference and I will contact you as soon as possible.
- I do everything that I can to ensure that all my products reach you promptly, safely and securely. I pride myself on the quality of my products, however, I understand that there may be times when you wish to return an item to Angharad Banks.
- A return may be granted if, there is proof of purchase, it is returned by the original buyer, in a saleable condition in the original packaging
- Return requests must be made using the Request a Refund page, within 14 days of receipt of your item. Please include photographs of the item you wish to return in the correspondence.
- Please be aware that any bespoke or personalised items are non-refundable.
- Here is a link to the Request a Refund Page.
- To request a return you must notify me strictly within 14 days of the receipt of the item. You will receive instructions about the next steps.
- Any requests for refunds outside the 14 day timescale will not be granted.
- If the item is not received in the above timescale unfortunately an exchange or refund will not be issued.
- As Angharad Banks is a small business, I am unable to refund return shipping costs.
- When returning goods it is advisable to send via a Signed For service as Angharad Banks cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of the returned order and a refund cannot be issued. An email will be sent to you once the return has been received.
- If you are granted a refund, the funds will be returned to you via the method of the original payment.
- In the event that your order arrives in a damaged or faulty condition, please let me know as soon as possible so that a speedy solution can be found. If this instance return costs will be reimbursed.