I am thankful for all the efforts of our amazing front line workers who have navigated the challenges of this global pandemic with selfless commitment and courage.
After a difficult few months Angharad Banks has now re-opened as an online business, You may now place your orders with me and I will ship them as soon as possible.
As a one woman business owner, in these challenging times, I have taken measures to reduce the spread of Covid 19. These measures have been taken to minimise any risks.
My measures include:
- Upon entering the studio at the start of the working day carry out a workplace check. Is it safe and ready?
- Elevate regular cleaning/sanitising schedule of the studio.
- Ensure hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities are available and used.
- Limit the number of suppliers used, Check their working practises.
- Quarantine any deliveries for 72 hours.
- Limit trips to the Post Office. No longer use couriers only Royal Mail to reduce number of interactions.
I will continue to monitor and assess the evolving situation and will communicate any updates to changes in working practices.
At present all orders will be shipped using Royal Mail. Their service may be slower or reduced in some areas, so please be patient.