Tartan Mamgu Cushion / Grandmother Cushion
This beautiful ‘Mamgu’ cushion is part of my Welsh Gifts Collection and would make a treasured keepsake. It would be a lovely gift for a special grandma or as a lovely decorative reminder for yourself. Mamgu is the Welsh word for grandmother (Mamgu is commonly used in South Wales).
- The cushion is made using a wool touch checked style fabric.
- The lettering is hand-cut using a co-ordinating cream wool/wool blend felt.
- The lettering is available in a choice of words: Mamgu,Gu-gu, Grandmother, Granma, Grandma, Nain, Nan, Nana, Nanna, Nanny, Nannie etc.
- The reverse of the cushion has an envelope opening in the same fabric.
- The cushion measures approximately 17 inches by 17 inches or 43cms by 43cms.
- This listing includes both the cushion cover and the cushion pad, which is made from a premium poly fibre fill (If you would prefer a feather pad please contact me to discuss).
- Would recommend spot cleaning or dry cleaning only.
- All materials comply with BS5852 Part 2.
The cushions at Angharad Banks are not mass produced. Each one is made in my studio at my home in the heart of South Wales. The cushions carry a label which testify to its handmade nature.