Cwtsh Cushion / Cwtch Cushion
I love Wales so I was very pleased to use this classic herringbone fabric to create a cushion adorned with this beautiful word. This word is imbued with meaning and is not just a hug or a cuddle but a heartfelt one. Who doesn't love a cwtch? As on of my customers said "That is not just a cushion or a cwtch, it is both all wrapped into one. I am renaming it a Cwtchion".
- The cushion is made using a neutral/grey herringbone style fabric.
- The lettering is handmade using a co-ordinating wool/wool blend felt.
- The lettering is available in a choice of words: cwtch or cwtsh.
- The reverse of the cushion has an envelope opening in the same fabric.
- Measurements approximately 17 inches by 12 inches or 43 cms by 30 cms.
- This listing includes both the cushion cover and the cushion pad, which is made from a premium poly fibre fill (If you would prefer a feather filled pad please contact me to discuss).
- Would recommend spot cleaning or dry cleaning only.
- All materials comply with BS5852 Part 2.
The cushions at Angharad Banks are not mass produced. Each one is made in my studio at my home in the heart of South Wales. The cushions carry a label which testify to its handmade nature.