Cwtch Cushion / Cwtsh Cushion
My favourite word is 'Cwtch', so I hand-picked this classic herringbone fabric to create a cushion to adorn with this beautiful word. The gifting of this cushion decorated with the word 'Cwtch' which simply translated means a hug or cuddle; would be symbolic of doing just that. The neutral colourway means it would be a perfect fit for most homes.
- The cushion is available in a neutral/grey herringbone style fabric.
- The lettering is hand-cut using co-ordinating wool/wool blend felt.
- The lettering is available in a choice of words: cwtch or cwtsh.
- The reverse of the cushion has an envelope opening in the same fabric.
- Measurements approximately 17 inches by 12 inches or 43 cms by 30 cms.
- This listing includes both the cushion cover and the cushion pad (which is made from a premium poly fibre fill).
- Would recommend spot cleaning or dry cleaning only.
- All materials comply with BS5852 Part 2.
The cushions at Angharad Banks are not mass produced. Each one is made in my studio at my home in the heart of South Wales. The cushions carry a label which testify to its handmade nature.