Hapus Cushion / Happy Cushion
This cushion will create an instant centrepiece in any room. The superb colour combination of neutral herringbone and deep red, with the block style, hand-cut hapus motif, will add designer style to your furnishings. The cushions at Angharad Banks are not only perfect gifts, they are a unique home accessory and a great talking point for family & friends. This love cushion would be the perfect gift for someone who makes you happy, to celebrate a happy occasion or simply because you love it!
- The cushion is made using a neutral herringbone fabric which would sit perfectly in both traditional or contemporary decors.
- The lettering is hand-cut using a coordinating deep red wool/wool blend felt.
- The reverse of the cushion has not been neglected and has an envelope opening in the same fabric.
- This cushion measures 17 inches by 10 inches or 43 cms by 26 cms.
- All materials comply with BS5852 Part 2.
- This listing includes both the cushion cover and the cushion pad (which is made from poly fibre fill).
The cushions at Angharad Banks are not mass produced. Each one is made in my studio at my home in the heart of South Wales. The cushions carry a label which testify to its handmade nature.