This beautiful ‘Mamgu’ heart is part of my Hearts Collection and would make a treasured keepsake. It would be a lovely gift for a special grandma or as a lovely decorative reminder for yourself. Mamgu is the Welsh word for grandmother (Mamgu is commonly used in South Wales). The price includes free shipping.
- The heart is made using a wool touch red and cream checked tartan fabric.
- The reverse of the heart has not been neglected and has been made in the same fabric.
- The heart features an embroidered 'mamgu' in cream.
- The heart is available in a choice of wording: 'Mamgu' or 'Granma'
- The heart measures approximately 8 inches by 6 inches or 20cms by 15cms not including the hanger which is approximately 5 inches or 12 cms.
- Would recommend spot cleaning or dry cleaning only.
- All materials comply with BS5852 Part 2
The products at Angharad Banks are not mass produced. Each one is made in my studio at my home in the heart of South Wales. The hearts carry a label which testify to its handmade nature.