Map of Wales Cushion/ Cymru Cushion
I love Wales! Can you tell? My passion for all things Welsh inspired this cushion which would be the perfect household decoration or gift whether you live in Wales or simply love Wales. The ruby coloured heart, which adds a special touch to this cushion, can be placed centrally on the hand-cut map or as close as possible to your birth-place, the place where you live or where your ancestors lived or the place where you met your significant other.
- The cushion is made in a grey herringbone fabric which would sit well in both traditional and contemporary style homes.
- The map of Wales is hand-cut from wool/wool blend felt.
- The ruby coloured heart on this map of wales makes it a great commemorative gift for a Ruby Wedding anniversary.
- The heart is placed in the heart of Wales as standard.
- The reverse of the cushion has an envelope opening in the same fabric.
- The cushion measures approximately 17 inches by 17 inches or 43 cms by 43 cms.
- This listing includes both the cushion cover and the cushion pad (which is made from a premium poly fibre fill.)
- Would recommend spot cleaning or dry cleaning only.
- All materials comply with BS5852 Part 2.
This cushion would be the perfect gift for someone who once lived in Wales but has now re-located overseas. It would also make a thoughtful wedding gift with the heart positioned over the place where the couple first met.
The cushions at Angharad Banks are not mass produced. Each one is made in my studio at my home in the heart of South Wales. The cushions carry a label which testify to its handmade nature.