Regular price £35.00
This original cushion by Angharad Banks, was inspired by watching this easily recognisable bird with its plump red breast and listening to it's plethora of songs. A Robin is not just for Christmas! This decorative cushion would make the perfect gift for all bird lovers and would look great in any home all year round. The cushions at 'Angharad Banks' are not only perfect gifts, they are a unique home accessory and a great talking point for family & friends.
- The background of the cushion is made using a quality herringbone fabric.
- The appliqued Robin is made using a red wool fabric, hand-woven in a mill, here in Wales.
- The other details of the Robin are made using wool/ wool blend felt.
- The reverse of the cushion has not been neglected and has an envelope opening in the same fabric.
- This listing includes both the cushion cover and the cushion pad (which is made from poly fibre fill.)
- The cushion measures approximately 17 inches by 17 inches or 43cms by 43 cms.
- Would recommend spot cleaning or dry cleaning only.
- All materials comply with BS5852 Part 2.
The cushions at Angharad Banks are not mass produced. Each one is made in my studio at my home in the heart of South Wales. The cushions carry a label which testify to its handmade nature.