Tartan Cariad Cushion / Love Cushion
This classic, checked, grey tartan has the hand-cut word Cariad' appliqued on to it, and is the perfect backdrop. The Welsh word 'Cariad' translated means love. It can also be used as a term of endearment (love, darling or sweetheart), my Grandmother always called me 'Cariad', so I understand that the gift of a 'Cariad' cushion would be very meaningful.
- The cushion is made using a grey tartan wool touch fabric.
- The lettering is handmade using a co-ordinating wool/wool blend felt.
- The lettering is available in a choice of words: cariad, love, cwtch or cwtsh.
- The reverse of the cushion has an envelope opening in the same fabric.
- The cushion measures approximately 17 inches by 12 inches or 43 cms by 30 cms.
- This listing includes both the cushion cover and the cushion pad (which is made from a premium poly fibre fill).
- Would recommend spot cleaning or dry cleaning only.
- All materials comply with BS5852 Part 2.
The cushions at Angharad Banks are not mass produced. Each one is made in my studio at my home in the heart of South Wales. The cushions carry a label which testify to its handmade nature.